Thursday, June 24, 2010

Summer Trip

Before baby #3 comes we decided to get in a quick surprise trip back to Colorado. It was a short trip and sadly we couldn't see everyone that we had hoped, but it was a wonderful time catching up with family, friends and taking in the most incredible weather. How I miss a summer without humidity!

Car travel with the girls has gotten so much easier. I think about how crazy I was driving the same trek all alone with them over a year ago. I survived though and now, they really have become car travel pros.
Spencer had a great Father's Day weekend, camping, golf, the Hungry Bear twice, guy's night out, and of course being with his girls! I got to surprise both my sister at work and when my dad came in from Tennessee he was shocked to see us all there. He was able to have 3 of his 4 kids together for Father's Day; we all are missing Aunie while she is in Scotland.

The girls got to see some of their friends and of course most importantly Mimi, Papa, and their Aunts and Uncles. A good time was had by all.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I cannot believe we didn't take one picture of us all together! That means there has to be a 'next time'. ;) Hope the summer passes quickly and cooler for you! Great to spend some time with you, and can't wait to hear news of your little peanut!